Tuesday, April 5, 2011

There's no excuse for being fat


See this guy right here? This fat bastard? That's me. All 250lbs of me displayed in not so glamorous fashion. But I wasn't always like this, I used to be thin, if not athletic. This was me back in 1996. I was 17, 176 lbs, did sports 5 times a week and I had a six pack.

So you're probably asking yourself. How the fuck did a skinny ass guy that did sports 5 times a week turn into a 250 lb behemoth?

Well it didnt happen overnight. It happened over a period of 6 years after I finished university. So basically I gained a pound a month, every month for 6 years till I no longer looked like my former self.

Now as a fat bastard I can tell you there's no excuse for anyone to be fat. That might sound a bit harsh especially to anyone that's found it hard to lose weight. But really, there's no fucking excuse at all. Unless a person has a thyroid gland problem, they have the ability to get in shape. If there's a will then there's a way.

A lot of out of shape people have two excuses for being out of shape. 1) I'm too busy with work and family and dont have the time to go work out. 2) I just can't seem to get in shape or lose that weight.

Both are excuses, because from personal experience I can tell you every fat person out there can cease to be fat if they made the actual effort to change their lifestyle. It ain't easy, but there's no such thing as too busy, because I do have the spare time. All my spare time just goes into drinking and partying, watching T.V or playing computer games. As for diet, yeah I eat crap everyday.

So let's see exactly what a person can accomplish if they eat right and work out. This blog will document the whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment